Reason Behind my Blogging Journey 

 In my perspective blogging is an art, art of expressing your thoughts and feelings in word for the world. Through blogging you can share your knowledge and experiences with peoples. Today I am going start my blogging journey with all of you. Here I will share my knowledge and opinions about the world with you. 

Whenever you start something, you have to keep in mind why you are doing this and then you will find how you can do this. 

WHY: So, with this question that why I am doing this blogging thing let me begin. I am an undergraduate Engineer and my motive to start this page is to develop a strong writing skill. 

HOW: To develop writing skill, I got this idea to write blogs.

Source of Knowledge: I will not share any kind of false or misleading knowledge with you. All the inforation shared will have genuine source like populare websites, research papers and documentations.

If you found anything wrong in my articles, you can directly send report through report section, and we will fix our mistake.

This is an introductory blog so; I would like to leave it small as per your convenience.